Pellet boiler SFL 4
Power: 22 kW
Kit consist of: cast iron boiler SFL 3, pellet burner Mikro P7 and additional door for the burner.
The kit does not include container for pellets.
High efficiency class: class 5 EN 303-5:2012
The product is registered in the program REECL and can be purchased with 20% discount from the price.
- Brand: Ferroli, Producer Gruppo Ferroli
- Weight: 265.000 Kgs
Kit consist of: cast iron boiler SFL 3, pellet burner SUN P7 N and additional door for the burner.
Emissions: Class 5 EN 303-5:2012
Cast iron boiler SFL 3:
An improved version of the cast iron boiler with high efficiency.
New engineering solution with two doors for easy and convenient switching from using pellets in operation with woods and/or coals.
Pellet burner SUN P7 N
Latest version pellet burner with microprocessor control. Automatically maintaining of the room temperature, resulting in a saving of 20% from pellets.
Characteristics of the burner:
- supplied with pellet feed system, complete with motor and feeding screw.
- designed for use with boilers of series SFL.
- output modulation in 5 steps
- automatic restart after power failure.
- the burner automatically turns off when the door of boiler is open.
- ability to control through thermostat.
- microprocessor control allows weekly programming of the burner.
- by using a weekly schedule and / or the room thermostat is automatically achieved maintaining the room temperature.
- electronic board with display interface allows full operation setting and customisation to the installer (fan’s head, screw activation - pellet loading, temperature of water)
- flue gas return safety thermostat set to 85°C.
- automatic ignition and monitoring for the presence of flame via photocell.
- burner first ignition through electric heater 300 W, very low consumption of energy.
- ability to adjust the amount of air / pellets by changing the fan speed and screw speed on each step.
- the burner is equipped with a system of self-diagnosis. In the event of a malfunction, the display shows the code of the fault, most of the anomalies are removed automatically from the burner.
It is recommended to order a container for pellets with a capacity of 140 or 238 kg. To order, please see the category Pellet burners - Accessories.